-
September 14th, 2005, 12:40 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Thanks, I have her purse, coin, hankie, and garters, and purple ribbon cap, when my Mom and Aunts ordered my doll they did not know of my preferece for the rose garden oufit and I got her new Purple Meet dress. I at the time had no idea that they changed her dress. The Purple dress is nice and my Lissie has a basket of blue flowers that match those on her dress(so cute). It is just that I fell in love with her Original outfit.
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ September 13, 2005 10:10 PM: Message edited by: perndragon ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 13, 2005 10:11 PM: Message edited by: perndragon ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks